Frequently Asked Questions
- Who does this lawsuit cover?
All applicants ages 40 and older who were denied Associate, Experienced Associate, or Senior Associate positions in the US anytime from October 2013 to the present are included. Additionally, individuals ages 40 and older who were deterred from applying to these positions because of their age are also covered.
- What if I wanted to apply to these positions but didn’t because I didn’t know about the position or thought PwC wouldn’t hire me because of my age?
You are also covered as a deterred applicant.
- What can I do to help?
Call us to learn more about the lawsuit and how you can help.
- What if I was impacted by PwC’s forced retirement at age 60?
While the complaint does not target forced retirement claims, it is possible that a forced retirement rule could lead to age discrimination in hiring by making the company less willing to bring on new hires who would be required to retire sooner than younger workers. Please call us if you were impacted by this policy.
- What if I worked for PwC but wasn’t promoted or was paid less than my peers?
Although these kinds of claims are not covered by the complaint in this case, they may be relevant to our challenge. Please call us if you would like to provide further information.
- What if I applied to a different company but have similar concerns?
While this lawsuit only covers PwC, it’s possible that you may have claims against a different company. Call us if you wish to learn more about your rights.